Maundy Thursday Agape Meal: 5:30pm, April 17, 2014
We will gather in the Parish Hall before the actual liturgy begins with a kind of "agape" (ἀγαπή, Greek for "fellowship love") meal of bread, cheese, olives, and wine. These foods were traditionally used by the Early Church. Our gathering is rather quiet, amid a setting which is intended to remind us of the Upper Room—a simple table with 13 places. To begin the service, we will process together into the church for the Maundy Thursday service.
Upcoming Holy Week Services:
- Maundy Thursday Service - 7:00pm, April 17, 2014
- Good Friday Stations of the Cross - 10:00am, April 18, 2014
- Good Friday Service - 3:00pm, April 18, 2014
- Holy Saturday Vigil Service - 9:00pm, April 19, 2014
- Easter Day - 10:30am, April 20, 2014