We are grateful for renewed freedoms and invite you to join in worship whenever you are able. As of July 11, 2021, services will take place with minor restrictions. This means:
- Registration for services is not required - simply come through either the High St or 1st Ave door
- Masks are not required though certainly permitted
- Social distance is not required - requests will be accommodated whenever possible
- Eucharistic services continue to be permitted with communion in one kind (bread)
- Sharing of food is permitted - no confirmed plans yet
- The livestream will continue through the summer and further decisions will be made for the fall. In the next weeks, the camera location and shot will shift to accommodate the in-person congregation.
- Public Health continues to require people with symptoms of COVID to stay home, isolate and schedule a test